1. Chez Us
    1/29/2009

Congrats – that is great to be featured! We (especially Lenny) love baked eggs – it has become a regular dinner item in our house. Some many things you can do with them!

2. Carrie
    1/29/2009

Brooke, this looks so delicious, congratulations.

3. 5 Star Foodie
    1/29/2009

This is a great dish – looks wonderful! I will definitely make it this weekend.

4. Brooke
    1/29/2009

Chez Us, Carrie and 5 Star Foodie:
    thank you so much for your vote of confidence!

5. Anne
    2/2/2009

what a wonderful brunch dish. i suddenly feel the urge to throw a just-because brunch gathering.

6. MC
    2/3/2009

Great rendition of a traditional Alpine treat! When skiing in Switerland, we used to have that for lunch in little restaurants on top of the mountains. It was called “Croûte au fromage avec oeuf au plat” et it was made with fragrant Swiss cheese. Very delicious and packed with enough calories to send us down the slope and back again several mores times that day…

7. EAT!
    2/3/2009

Eggs are fantastic almost any way you make them. Your recipe has all the components of a delicious dish.

Looks like it may be either lunch or dinner for tomorrow.

8. white on rice couple
    2/5/2009

Maldon sea salt? Gotta get some.
    I remember that previous post you wrote about your relationship with the egg. That was a great post.
    I’m glad to see that you’ve made peace with eggs and are turning out fabulous dishes like this! This definitely is a show stopper!
    I’m making it for Sunday breakfast!

9. Sippity Sup
    2/7/2009

I found your site because we both posted the KCRW video. Now I am hooked. Your professional writing skills are apparent making you a terrific read! I’ll be back! GREG

10. The Greasy Spoon
    2/9/2009

Now, this is the sort of recipe I approve of! Classic stuff.

11. cpcooks
    2/9/2009

Yum Brooke. A great way to combine basic, rich, delicious ingredients.

12. calculicious
    2/9/2009

Wow, this was so good! I made a smaller version in 4 oz ramekins with one egg in each, as a breakfast ‘appetizer’. Very tasty! This is going to be a regular. =)

13. calculicious
    2/9/2009

14. 180/360
    2/11/2009

that looks awesome.

15. The Duo Dishes
    2/13/2009

Fontina! It’s so fantastic. Makes those eggs sing.