1. 9/5/2011

This post was very inspired! Thank you for following your inspiration!

2. 9/5/2011

Love this post – just curious do you use your iPad to post? I find it limited but I’m sure that’s because I haven’t properly explored the options.

• 9/6/2011

Lucy,
      I don’t use my iPad to post. The interface between WP and the iPad is really is limiting. Maybe someday in the future it’ll be easy. In the meantime, I’ll stick to using the iPad for drawing and reading emails. xoxo,

3. 9/5/2011

I don’t know what sketchbook is, but I want it!
    I think this post is very effective.

• 9/6/2011

Thanks Joan. Good to know that embracing a different way of posting still works for my readers. Cheers!

4. Good for you Brooke!! I rarely let my “inner muse” run free and probably need to do more of that…especially if paintings and salads like this are the result!!

5. 9/6/2011

that is WAY fun! you did this on your ipad? totally cool. i see adding “artist” to your resume/linkedin/job description – you never know. you could become the artistic, service guru!

• 9/6/2011

Thanks Susan! Yeah. The ipad is my new, favorite artist pad.

6. Interesting combination, I have never eaten watermelon with anything else. I must some up the courage to try this.

7. Creativity comes on it’s own time schedule, it’s unpredictable at best and sometimes down right infuriating. Thanks for this reminder to be open to all the different ways creativity can come to us.

8. 9/8/2011

I like the fun twist in this post. Pretty little sketches and I love the idea of the sweet & savory summer salad.

9. 9/11/2011

Watermelon and feta go together so well, I bet the cucumber in it is great!