1. Amazing post. The business side of this process has always interested me and to be honest have found a little thrilling :) Thank you for sharing the post and specially the video… Behind the scenes videos are always every interesting.

Thanks again.

2. 12/15/2011

As much as this post will resonate with anyone that has shared the responsibility of opening a restaurant, it is testament of the passion The Food Woolf brought to the project referenced. As the person who hired her to consult on this project, I’d like to offer my testimony. Brooke Burton is the “ish” !!! nuff said.

3. Martha
    12/15/2011

Loved the video! And love watching Brooke in her element! As a restaurant owner and former co-worker of Brooke’s, I can confidently say that This resto is in great hands and off to a beautiful start! Well done! It’s gorgeous! I’m hungry! ;)

• 12/15/2011

Thanks Martha! You’re so sweet! God, it’s so nice to be given props by my friends/former employers!

4. 12/15/2011

Go Brooke – loved seeing you on camera and doing your stuff in the video.

5. Lucrecia Luttmann
    12/15/2011

Brooke,
    I know your tenacity and love for food you are amaizing and the restaurant is lucky to have YOU!
    great place and great work!

Congratulations once more!

Love,
    L.L.

6. 12/16/2011

Are you kidding! Girl you were made for the big screen. So pretty, smart and engaging. Congrats on the HUGE success of opening this restaurant. I wish it was in my town. I would live there, looks wonderful.
    You shoot amazing video…did you edit this too?

7. Richard
    12/16/2011

Great work Brooke! Congratulations on a very impressive adventure.
    Richard

8. […] always put my customers’ health and satisfaction first at every restaurant I work at.  I’m grateful for my ServSafe manager […]