1. 12/12/2011

good for you, Brooke! You always seem to be the one who visualizes, mediatates, and ultimately ends up with your wish. Maybe you should be teaching that on the side! Would love to meet you for a pizza – anytime! xx

2. Karen
    12/12/2011

Congratulations!!

3. 12/12/2011

Welcome back and Woo Hoo! Love that you are working for this particular family – they are amazing and hoping it’s a great fit for you.

4. I’m quite a advocate of believing in your dreams and I’m so happy that you are moving toward yours. You are an inspiration to all of us who aren’t there yet, but have a vision.

Best of luck in your new endeavor, but I so hope that you will continue to write your beautiful posts.

5. 12/13/2011

Yay Yay YAY!!!! SO excited for you Brooke. Don’t you love it when God starts a new chapter in our life? Thrilled that the desires of your heart are being met.

6. 12/14/2011

Brooke, I am so excited for you friend! I love seeing great folks like you run after dreams & catch them mid-air! Can’t wait to hear all of your new stories. What a great holiday blessing :) XXOO

7. 12/14/2011

Yes! I’m blown away, actually. I didn’t realize how busy God wanted me to get! :)

8. Mazel Tov, as they say in the old country! I couldn’t be happier for you. Or for them — to have you at the critical place where the baked goods meet the customers is a wonderful thing.

• 12/15/2011

Thanks Tamar! The work is definitely pushing me into new and profound places in service. Hope you come visit some day!

9. [...] the world included a very busy year in my work of opening restaurants. Some of my clients included Milo and Olive, Karen Hatfield’s Sycamore Kitchen, and the artisanal hot dog stand of Neal Fraser, Fritzi Dog. [...]