Service 101 is a collection of essays I’ve written that explore what it takes to run a successful food business, issues of service, and the challenges of living a life of hospitality. Service 101 is where I dig deep, ask hard questions of myself and others, and write about what I think it takes to make the world a better place–one service experience at a time.
- Service 101: How to Get a Restaurant Job on Craigslist
- Service 101: The Language of Service
- Service 101: How I Became a Restaurant Consultant
- Service 101: Beyond Profit, How to Open a Juice bar
- Service 101: Why Good Customer Service Is Hard To Find
For a more complete listing of Service 101 posts, please check my Service 101 list to the right of this post.