Hi! I’m Brooke Burton I am a restaurant consultant and food writer based in Los Angeles. I have almost two decade’s experience in the service industry and proven success in guiding business teams to winning return customers and dedicated regulars. My work as a service and hospitality consultant for restaurants and businesses improves customer loyalty, increases check averages, and makes the art of giving great service obtainable. I improve business culture and systems to help support staff and management give great service to their customers.
I offer short and long term consulting. In the meantime, feel free to read my most recent Service 101 posts to get some insight into the business of giving great service.
- Service 101: Why Good Customer Service Is Hard To Find
- Service 101: The Friendly Incompetent, A Business Archetype
- Service 101: Valentine’s Day Tips
- Service 101: Home Health Inspection
- Food Woolf: A Year in Review 2012
For a more complete listing of Service 101 posts, please check my Service 101 list to the right of this post.